Updated Hours Starting May 24th: Sun-Thurs 11am-10pm / Fri-Sat 11am-Midnight
New Saniboxx Helmet Sanitizer!
The safety and well-being of our guests and employees is at the forefront of our Stay Safe and Race Fast plan. The state and local government has set forth guidelines for public health and safety, and Octane Raceway is going above and beyond to be certain that that these expectations are not only met, but emphatically exceeded.
In addition to revised sanitization procedures and the addition of several more hand-sanitizing stations throughout the venue, here is what we are doing to make sure that your experience at Octane Raceway is not only fun, but SAFE!
• We will be using full-faced head socks and helmets will be sanitized after each use.
• We now offer a touchless QR code check-in process for racing.
• To maximize cleanliness, payment by credit/debit card is highly recommended.
• All Velocity VR gear is disinfected after each use..
• All food service workers will wash their hands after every critical point of contact.
• Condiments, service ware, utensils, check presenters, chairs, and tables will be cleaned and sanitized after each use.
• All menus will be disposable, for one time use only.
• Disposable cups, lids, and wrapped straws are available upon request.
• All food safe surfaces in the kitchen will be disinfected then sanitized after each use.
These are just highlights of the extensive sanitation plan that Octane Raceway has adopted to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. If at any time there is concern about the cleanliness of any item in our venue, one of our employees will happily disinfect it again for you prior to its use.