New Saniboxx Helmet Sanitizer!
FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ENTRY
Face masks are required for entry, in community areas, and while participating in an activity including kart racing, arcade, mini bowling, or virtual reality.
Face masks are not required when guests are social distanced from each other at a dining table or bar top while eating or drinking.
Face masks are not required for kids under six years old.
The safety and well-being of our guests and employees is at the forefront of our Stay Safe and Race Fast plan. The state government has set forth guidelines for public health and safety, and Octane Raceway is going above and beyond to be certain that that these expectations are not only met, but emphatically exceeded.
In addition to pre-shift wellness assessments for all of our employees, revised hourly sanitation checks, and the addition of several more hand-sanitizing stations throughout the venue, here is what we are doing to make sure that your experience at Octane Raceway is not only fun, but SAFE!
• Karts will be cleaned using a disinfection and sanitization fogging system after every race.
• We will be using full-faced headsocks and helmets will be sanitized after each use.
• Queuing marks have been added to the floor to maintain proper social distancing during the race seating process.
• The check-in process for racing no longer requires the use of our self-service kiosks.
• To maximize cleanliness, payment by credit/debit card is highly recommended.
• All Velocity VR gear is disinfected after each use.
• A vacant one lane buffer will be put between mini bowling lanes.
• Complimentary single-use gloves are available for anyone who wishes to play in the arcade/mini bowling.
• Grill seating has been spaced out to provide proper distancing.
• There will be limited seating at the bar.
• All food service workers will wash their hands after every critical point of contact.
• Condiments, service ware, utensils, check presenters, chairs, and tables will be cleaned and sanitized after each use.
• All menus will be disposable, for one time use only.
• Disposable cups, lids, and wrapped straws are available upon request.
• All food safe surfaces in the kitchen will be disinfected then sanitized after each use.
These are just highlights of the extensive sanitation plan that Octane Raceway has adopted to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. If at any time there is concern about the cleanliness of any item in our venue, one of our employees will happily disinfect it again for you prior to its use.