The safety and well-being of our guests and employees is at the forefront of our Stay Safe and Race Fast plan. The state and local government has set forth guidelines for public health and safety, and Octane Raceway is going above and beyond to be certain that that these expectations are not only met, but emphatically exceeded.
The Salt River Pima Maricopa Indian Community issued a declaration requiring the use of face masks in all indoor public venues for individuals 2 years of age and older, regardless of vaccination status.
Octane Raceway is under the jurisdiction of the Salt River Pima Maricopa Indian Community. Therefore, in compliance with this order and in support the community’s efforts against COVID-19, we are updating our face covering policy for our venue. We now require the use of face coverings, regardless of vaccination status, in all indoor public areas of our resort for guests 2 years of age unless you are eating or drinking at a physically distanced table.
Acceptable face coverings must have at least two layers, fully cover the nose and mouth, secure under the chin, and fit snuggly along the sides of the face. Face coverings should not require the use of hands to hold in place, it should secure using ear loops, ties or elastic bands. Facemasks with exhalation valves, made with mesh material, cloth bandanas, veils, and costume masks are not acceptable. A similar face covering policy will apply to our team members
In addition to revised sanitization procedures and the addition of several more hand-sanitizing stations throughout the venue, here is what we are doing to make sure that your experience at Octane Raceway is not only fun, but SAFE!
• We will be using full-faced head socks and helmets will be sanitized after each use.
• We now offer a touchless QR code check-in process for racing.
• To maximize cleanliness, payment by credit/debit card is highly recommended.
• All Velocity VR gear is disinfected after each use..
• All food service workers will wash their hands after every critical point of contact.
• Condiments, service ware, utensils, check presenters, chairs, and tables will be cleaned and sanitized after each use.
• All menus will be disposable, for one time use only.
• Disposable cups, lids, and wrapped straws are available upon request.
• All food safe surfaces in the kitchen will be disinfected then sanitized after each use.
These are just highlights of the extensive sanitation plan that Octane Raceway has adopted to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. If at any time there is concern about the cleanliness of any item in our venue, one of our employees will happily disinfect it again for you prior to its use.