STAY SAFE & RACE FAST!
Octane Raceway will have revised hours starting May 22nd.
Monday-Thursday 11am-9pm / Friday-Saturday 11am-11pm / Sunday 11am-7pm
Covid-19 has left most of us confined to our homes for the past six weeks, and Octane Raceway is getting ready to wave the checkered flag! The safety and well-being of our guests and employees is at the forefront of our re-opening plan. The state government has set forth guidelines for public health and safety, and Octane Raceway is going above and beyond to be certain that that these expectations are not only met, but emphatically exceeded.
There will be some changes to the way we do things, but one thing is for sure; Octane Raceway is still the place to HAVE FUN AND LIVE FAST!
In addition to pre-shift wellness assessments for all of our employees, revised hourly sanitation checks, and the addition of several more hand-sanitizing stations throughout the venue, here is what we are doing to make sure that your experience at Octane Raceway is not only fun, but SAFE!
• Karts will be cleaned using a disinfection and sanitization fogging system after every race.
• We will be using full-faced headsocks and helmets will be sanitized after each use.
• Queuing marks have been added to the floor to maintain proper social distancing during the race seating process.
• The check-in process for racing no longer requires the use of our self-service kiosks.
• To maximize cleanliness, payment by credit/debit card is highly recommended.
• The Velocity VR arena’s capacity has been reduced from eight to six.
• Queuing marks have been added to the floor to maintain proper social distancing during Velocity safety briefings.
• All Velocity VR gear is disinfected after each use.
• A vacant one lane buffer will be put between mini bowling lanes.
• Complimentary single-use gloves are available for anyone who wishes to play in the arcade/mini bowling.
• Grill seating has been spaced out to provide proper distancing.
• There will be limited seating at the bar.
• All food service workers will wash their hands after every critical point of contact.
• Condiments, service ware, utensils, check presenters, chairs, and tables will be cleaned and sanitized after each use.
• All menus will be disposable, for one time use only.
• Disposable cups, lids, and wrapped straws are available upon request.
• All food safe surfaces in the kitchen will be disinfected then sanitized after each use.
These are just highlights of the extensive sanitation plan that Octane Raceway has adopted to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. If at any time there is concern about the cleanliness of any item in our venue, one of our employees will happily disinfect it again for you prior to its use.