Book a Race up to One Week in Advance!
All racers must be present at Octane 30 minutes prior to their first race.
All Racers are Required to Have a $7 Annual Racing Membership
(Includes: Helmet Rental, Head Sock, 10% Pro Shop Discount, Monthly Emailed Discounts, and Race results)
- Race bookings may be rescheduled or canceled up to 48 hours in advance. No refunds or credits will be offered at Octane for discounts/coupons or rescheduled/canceled bookings within 48 hours.
- Online pricing is $20 per race (16 Year Anniversary Special, $16 RACES OCT 1-6). Multiple race packages and discounts are not available online.
- The credit card used to purchase races must be present at time of check-in and accompanied by a matching valid photo ID.
- The Annual Racing Membership is not required if you book a group package or if you make an online race reservation for eight or more guests.
- Tuesday night after 5pm Octane Raceway features the Pole Position racing format. When making a booking for Tuesday evening under “What type of race?” please select Adult Pole Qualifier to see available race times.
Sign a liability waiver and be ready to race with closed-toe shoes. Drivers under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian sign their waiver or have their parent or guardian sign a waiver online before their visit. View Minor Waiver Information.
Must be at least 4’6″ tall and 16 years of age with a valid photo ID.
Must be at least 4’6″ tall and there is no age minimum. Octane Raceway does not have two-seater karts.
Book a Race
I have read the Terms & Conditions and…
Minor Waiver Information
All 1st time Octane racers under the age of 18 must have a valid Minor Waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian. Without the waiver, a minor will not be able to participate in any form of racing while at Octane Raceway. This form only needs to be signed once and will be kept on file for any future visits.
How to Sign the Waiver
If a parent of guardian is accompanying the minor to Octane Raceway:
1. You don’t need to do anything in advance! You will sign the waiver at our front desk during the check-in process.
If your child is coming with someone else:
1. Fill out the waiver online using our Online Minor Waiver form. Once completed, print the form and bring it with you for your visit.
2. Download and print a Minor Waiver Form and have it notarized by a registered public notary. Once signed, bring it with you to Octane for your visit.