Purchase a race or axe throwing session up to seven days in advance!
All racers are required to have a $7 Annual Racing Membership
Annual Membership includes: Helmet Rental, Head Sock, Monthly Emailed Discounts, and Race Results)
- The reservation system will only show races up to seven days in advance.
- All guests need to arrive 30 minutes prior to their race start time to check-in.
- If you are are doing multiple races you will select your first race time and the following races will be automatically scheduled after your prior race.
- Online race bookings may be rescheduled or canceled up to 48 hours in advance. No refunds or credits will be offered at Octane for discounts/coupons or rescheduled/canceled bookings within 48 hours. To reschedule or cancel a reservation at least 48 hours in advance please send us a message through our Contact Us page with your reservation information and reservation change/cancel information. We will reply back to you request within 24 hours.
- Adult Races go up to 45 MPH (see below requirements for racers) and Junior Races go up to 20 MPH. These races use the same karts on the same track except the karts are set to a different speed. Adults may race with kids in a Junior Race. They will go the same 20 MPH speed as the juniors. Example: For two adults and two juniors to race together reserve four spots in a Junior Race.
- The Annual Racing Membership is not required if you book a group package www.octaneraceway.com/events or if you make an online race booking for ten or more guests.
ALL DRIVERS must sign a liability waiver and be ready to race with closed-toe shoes. Drivers under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian sign their waiver or have their parent or guardian sign a waiver online before their visit. ADULT DRIVERS must be at least 4’6″ tall and 16 years of age with a valid photo ID. JUNIOR DRIVERS must be at least 4’6″ tall and there is no age minimum. Octane Raceway does not have two-seater karts.