Make race reservations up to a week in advance!
Please read these Terms & Conditions first:
All racers are required to have a $7 Annual Racing Membership*
(Includes: Octane License, Helmet Rental, Head Sock, 10% Pro Shop Discount, Monthly Emailed Discounts, and Race results)
- Face masks are now required for entry.
- All racers must be present at Octane 30 minutes prior to their first race.
- Reservations may be rescheduled or canceled up to 48 hours in advance. No refunds or credits will be offered at Octane for discounts/coupons or rescheduled/canceled reservations within 48 hours.
- The Annual Racing Membership is not required if you book a group package www.octaneraceway.com/events or if you make an online race reservation for eight or more guests.
- Tuesday night after 5pm Octane Raceway features the Pole Position racing format. When making a reservation for Tuesday evening under “What type of race?” please select Adult Pole Qualifier to see available race times.
ALL DRIVERS must sign a liability waiver and be ready to race with closed-toe shoes. Drivers under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian sign their waiver or have their parent or guardian sign a waiver online before their visit. ADULT DRIVERS must be at least 4’6″ tall and 16 years of age with a valid photo ID. JUNIOR DRIVERS must be at least 4’6″ tall and there is no age minimum. Octane Raceway does not have two-seater karts.