With a fleet of 32 electric Sodi RSX2 racing karts from Europe, Octane Raceway assures you that you will always have the best performance vehicle indoor karting has to offer. The most advanced indoor Go-kart in the world, The Sodi RSX2 is the new benchmark for electric karts on the market, featuring the latest technological and electronic advances from Sodikart including:
- The new synchronous motor, has an integrated power control
- The Most efficient, reliable and successful new generation electric kart on the market.
- 10,000 RPM for maximum torque and a top speed of 45 MPH.
- Its new and modern design, combined with the F1 steering
- Patented adjustable pedal mechanism allowing adjustable pedals for distance and height
- New hydraulic front brake system equipped with two 4-piston callipers and pump
- Rear reds light integrated in the rear of the kart bodywork for optimal protection
- Zero emissions.
The indoor/outdoor Go kart track at Octane Raceway is 1/3 mile long, the track layout is carefully designed with the driver in mind to offer different challenges and deliver the ultimate racing experience. Beginner and experienced racers alike battle for position through the switchbacks, using the straightaways to gain speed and edge in front of their competition. Stop by Thursdays to race the track backwards!
Arrive & Drive Racing
Racing is available on a walk in basis during our opening hours. When you arrive you will first need to register at the kiosk at the front desk. Once you are registered, a front desk associate will assist you with signing your liability waiver, purchasing your races, and then scheduling you and your guests into the first available race. Reservations are recommended on weekends and during peak times as there may be a hour or more wait for a race on busy days.
Racing at Octane Raceway is scored in a Fastest Lap format, where the driver get in the karts in a random order and race for a set number of laps. Adult races are the first to 14 laps and the junior races are the first to 10 laps. The driver with the best lap time wins the race. Junior races are not scheduled after 8pm.
Take the competition up a notch with Pole Position racing Tuesday nights from 5pm-close! This format is just for adult races and includes a four lap qualifier race followed by a ten lap position race with a rolling start. Advanced racers come on Tuesday nights to sharpen their skills against some of the best racers at Octane Raceway!
Book a Race Online
Skip the lines and book your kart race online up to one week in advance.